3 Elements, one living Experience
In a quiet corner of Reith near Kitzbühel, these six exclusive residential homes are situated.
To ensure as much privacy as possible for each owner, we came up with an innovative development concept so that each residential unit can enjoy its own captivating villa character.
The high-quality materials used both inside and out, further emphasize the exclusivity of the Trinity Lodges.
The character and thus also the uniqueness of the Trinity Lodges is reflected in the connection with the three elements of fire, earth and air.
Air: Thanks to the architectural refinement of the rooms, the light-flooded rooms allow for a special kind of connection to nature.
Earth: Due to the hillside location, each home allows for a strong connection to the earth through the lower levels of the construction.
Fire: The magic of fire can be felt within each lodge through the indoor and outdoor fireplace areas.
The attention to detail and the uniqueness of the elements is naturally reflected in all the features.
- Six residential units from 185 m² to 225 m²
- Three bedrooms each with bathroom en suite (four bedrooms possible)
- Generous terraces/balconies
- On the main living level are the living room, master bedroom and a guest bedroom
- The wellness area, which is located in the lower wing, impresses with its spacious landing area, the sauna including relaxation zone and an additional guest bedroom
- High quality materials
- Stylish lighting concept
- Exposed roof trusses in the penthouses
- Shared underground garage with 3 parking spaces each, with the option of separating one space in favor of a locked cigar room
- 1 outdoor parking space or carport
- Heated inner courtyard with forged gate